Building Secure Software Factories
November 14th, 8AM-4PM EST
Complementary All-Day Workshop
Featuring Technologies from
Join us for a complementary live, in-person workshop taking you through the steps needed to develop your DevSecOps practice in building Secure Software Factories.
DevOps offers the agility to streamline your practices in a way that increases productivity, offers a better experience for your teams, and is ultimately much more manageable - especially at scale.
This speed can be dangerous though - you're going fast and don't want to run off the rails. How are your pipelines dictated? Where do your open-source dependencies come from? Are there any licenses unknowingly embedded that could risk your mission objectives?
We’ll be building upon fundamental concepts regarding containers, how to build and use containers, integrating with your workflow and SCM, as well as how security plays in a larger context. As we progress through the sessions we’ll wrap everything in a turn-key DevSecOps deployment to demonstrate the capabilities brought together by these emerging technologies.
Lunch will be provided so come with hungry minds and stomachs!
Our Lunch n' Learn sponsor, Dynatrace, will be demonstrating the Dynatrace platform running on the same workshop OpenShift cluster used by workshop participants! We'll explore AI-powered Monitoring and Autonomous Cloud Management and how it can be of value to your DevSecOps campaigns.
Note: A laptop computer with access to the internet will required to participate in the workshop labs.
Join us for our full day workshop - registration is below!
Registration & Complementary Breakfast - 8AMOpenShift 101 - 9AM
- S21 - Source-to-Image
- Rollback Replication and Recovery
- Using Labels
- CI/CD pipeline
- Blue/Green Deployment
- Workshop – OpenShift 101
Complementary Lunch n' Learn
Sponsored by Dynatrace
- AI-Powered OpenShift Monitoring with Dynatrace
- Autonomous Cloud Management (Building unbreakable pipelines and enabling self-healing) with Dynatrace
- Introduction to the DevSecOps pipeline and workflows
- DevSecOps components and integration methods: Jenkins, Git, etc
- Managed, Scalable, & Secure CI/CD with CloudBees Core
- Wrangling Software Supply Chains on the Sonatype Nexus Platform
- Automated STIG environments and containers with Mindpoint Group's Lockdown Enterprise
- Workflow around GitOps
- ChatOps driven by RocketChat
- Workshop – DevSecOps – Secure Software Factory